BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm Officially Coming Home

We've purchased our plane tickets and will be back in the States on Tuesday, November 13th. I am excited to see my cats and my friends and family again, but bummed that I won't be able to do much my last week in Japan due to a serious lack of funds. Rumors are still flying around that Nova has found a sponsor and that a few branches will be opening again, but I'm over all of the speculation. Time to find a 'real' job in the States again and time to start drinking less...

5 comments:

OzBurger said...

It's a shame about Nova.

Oh well, just as long as you are able to get back home safely.

Please let us know when you touch down.


Subway Japan is Terrible

Librarian Girl said...

Have a safe trip! Catch you stateside!

Erin said...

Well you tried it, and enjoyed most of it from what I can tell... so that is what matters! I bet it'll be nice to be home though :)

Unknown said...

it will be sad seeing you and Andrew leaving, but I hope that you guys are able to "recover" back home rather quickly. please let me know when you guys plan on doing the "going away party" thing.

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sorry to hear you're leaving, though understandable considering the circumstances. Have a safe trip home and enjoy Christmas with your family.

I hope you continue blogging, I've enjoyed reading your blog.