BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Japan: A Nine Month Review in Photos



Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, See No Evil



Eating at Big



Temple in Nikko



Sumo!



Safety First



One of My Least Favorite Lessons



I React to a Gift From Eriko, My Husband's Branch Manager



Making a New Friend



Fun at the River



Prayers



A Temple Somewhere in Tokyo



View of Mt Fuji From Our Balcony



I'll Miss This Karaoke Place



My Husband and I With Random Japanese Guys Who Dragged Us Into Their Karaoke Room



If Only Nova Had Hired My Husband to Do PR...



Cherry Blossoms!



My Husband Poses in Asakusa



Side View of Our Apartment Building, or Mansion, as the Japanese Say



Me



Dinner



Karoake Hijinx



Waiting for First Train



Young Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes on your return home. I have been lurking around your blog for the past two months or so and have really enjoyed hearing your stories/adventures.

Welcome home! :)