BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Psychic or Psycho?

I have two "psychic" predictions that I would like to log for the record.


Psychic Prediction #1: In the next year or two, Linday Lohan will die unexpectedly. I'm thinking a car accident, a drug overdose or some other dramatic celebrity mishap. This probably isn't psychic abilities, so much as common sense talking, but I wish to predict it never the less.

Psychic Prediction #2: There will be a big earthquake in our area of Japan in the next month or so. That's the border area of the Saitama and Kanto prefectures. I think. Twenty miles west of Ikebukuro, a section of Tokyo. Check the news if/when it happens.


Now I know I make fun of my husband for issuing numerous psychic predictions, but perhaps I am psychic and he is not. Or perhaps we're both full of ourselves. However, if I see any animals acting crazy I'm taking cover. Except I never see any animals here, except fat, shrieking crows (one of which pooped on my head recently) and pigeons.

But if I'm right, my husband and I are starting a earthquake prediction service.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a little new for the prediction about Lindsay Lohan. Not sure but if you have said that a female celebrity would have some mishaps this year, that would have been more believable I guess. but who knows right, I mean considering all of the accidents caused by DUI.