BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Picture This

Have you ever looked through your photos and wondered about the strangers in the background? Have you asked yourself, who is that person? Why is she making that strange face? What is he staring at? Have you ever wondered how many times you appear in a stranger's photo looking silly?

Well I do. And while you probably don't assemble, scan and post such photos, I am just that bored tonight. Here are some photos of random background people that make me laugh:

At what is this fellow gazing so contentedly?



Drunken female dancing, of course!



The dude in this photo is much less impressed.



After all, this photo was taken at Banana Joe's in Tampa, FL. Home of the lesbian cheerleader incident. PS: The girl, uh, bending over is not me.



This guy came out of nowhere when I was trying to take a picture of my friend dancing.



Nothing says patriotism like wearing flag pants to the club!



When I first saw this photo I assumed Mr. Bunny Ears was a friend of the other girls, but it turns out that he's just some random guy.



The couple in the background makes me laugh for some reason (although we aren't looking too cool ourselves).



He looks deranged. Or high.



D's dancing causes men to grimace in terror.



Eeek!


This giant isn't sure what's going on behind him.

The guy in the back looks terrified!

Help Me!!!

This photo contains my favorite random background person....

He's wearing a kilt with some sort of weird suspender things! I suppose it could be a wax figure rather than a real person. I can't be sure. However, I like to believe it's a live man.

Anyone else notice weird looking people lurking in the background of your photos? If so, do share!

7 comments:

T-girl said...

OMG! I DIED laughing at the dude in the kilt!!! I am so glad I am not the only one who does this... although I never thought about ME being in their picts except once or twice at specific times! :( Hum, I am not sure I like that idea! LMAO

Random Musings said...

OK I am all caught up, I have read them all.. whew. I hope you did not read all my entries, friggin hell that would have taken forever.
I am so excited to hear about your year in Japan thats freaking awesome!! My hubby and I WOULD LOVE to do something like that, we love to travel too, and there is no kids in our lives either...
I had so much I wanted to say but it just did not come out that way.. oh well I am a bit of a crazy...
Oh and added you to links

Ben said...

This could be a whole blog on its own! What a niche, discovering the invisible mysteries right in front of our eyes!

Anonymous said...

RE - 43 things

Just dropped in 2 say you have an extra reader.

Good luck in Japan

Virginia Belle said...

what a funny post! when i go thru my old photos (which is SOON, dang-it!!), i will look for my background randomness. ben is right-- this could be its own blog.

mr. bunny ears looks like a guy i know....small world??

and i think that's a wax figure of gaultier. he looks like that.

Lady Wanderlust said...

I had a feeling it was someone famous that I didn't recognize! Oh well. He/It still looks funny in the background.

Anonymous said...

the "guy" in a kilt is jean paul gaultier's wax work.